- There does not need EOS when voting, but it is necessary to mortgage EOS in exchange for an election vote before voting;
- 1 EOS = 30 votes, 1 EOS can only vote for 1 time to the same node, 1 EOS can vote for 30 nodes at the same time;
- You can vote again if you want to re-elect after completing the vote before, and the new vote will cover the original one;
- You can apply for redemption of EOS at any time after voting, the EOS would be back to your account within 72 hours;
- The voting will continue to run.
1. Select an account with assets after creating or importing the EOS account;
2. Select "vote";
3. Know more details about the "EOS Vote";
4. Learn more about node details;
5. Or see the voting rules;
6. Select or search the name of supernote, and then vote;
7. Confirming again, then vote;
Note: You need to transfer the some amount of EOS to the account to continue voting if the toast is “EOS balance is insufficient”. If "CPU is insufficient", please return to the asset page mortgaging CPU again.
9. Enter the security password;
10. Then you would turn to "Voting Records" to review the current voting record;
11. You can vote again and the new vote will cover the original one if you want to reelect. The re-confirmation page is as follows;
12. “Voted nodes” is the record of the last vote. The new vote would display after confirm.