First, as the decentralized wallet, in order to ensure the security of the user's assets, all of user authentication contents, such as transaction passwords, private keys, and mnemonics, are encrypted and stored on the user equipment, and those are not stored in the centralized server. If users have forgotten the password, it will not be reseted.
For Huobi Wallet, the only way to reset the password is to delete the current app, then reset the new password by importing the mnemonic or private key. The point is that you must confirm the mnemonic or private key which was backed up correctly before deleting the app.
You need to choose the currency when you import the wallet, you can choose to import only the currency with assets.
1. Visit www.huobiwallet.com to re-download the Huobi Wallet App, and open the new one and click on "Import Wallet"
2. Reset your security password, and please be sure to save it so as if you forget the password.
3. Select the currency to import your existed assets and import the wallet with mnemonics or private keys.
4. After importing successfully, you can view your imported wallet on the "wallet management" page.
5. If you have multiple currency wallets to import, you can continue to import by selecting another currency on the "Wallet Management" page.
6. After completing the import, you can view your assets on the home page.